Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Gay Sexe Gallery Pics



I enrolled at Eton College at the age of 18, I started late due to the fact that I’m Spanish and had only recently moved to England.

I march Kimberly's ass over to a couch that is by a wall in the room at the top of the stairs. I 'force' game Kimberly to strip.

“ I know I do, and do you want some of this hot ass tonight Scott.”

A jolt shot up my spine. My neck hairs stood up. My toes curled He'd struck a pleasure point deep inside me that I didn't know existed. Every thrust hit it harder, sending me to a higher plane of ecstasy each time.

A noise behind me in the kitchen startled me, and I turned my head to see what was going on. Claudia was there, home after all, sitting at the kitchen table.

When we got into our suite, I suggested we shower. I went first. I quickly showered and slipped on one of the hotel robes. I fixed a couple of drinks while Gil showered. It wasn’t the old ‘candy is dandy but liquor is quicker’ ploy, but I figured a slightly stiff drink would relax the inhibitions and stiffen the resolve. Of course, booze can relax everything if one isn’t careful.

I smiled and said..."Yes it's me, I sat in front of you in English, had a locker next to yours jr. year."

"Just relax," I softly say, my mouth an inch from her ear.

She opened the door to her apartment and turned on the low-wattage lamp. In the silence of her apartment, she sat down on the couch, propped her legs up on the low table in front of her, and thought about what she had just seen. She didn't know what to think about it, and this confused her more.

My hands held my sisters head gently as she bobbed up and down taking all of me deep into her throat. Peggy seemed to enjoy it as much as I was, moaning each time I filled her mouth and squeezing my balls as I touch the roof of her mouth. The pace quickened as my sister used her hand to stroke me faster , her mouth sucking my cock head while her tongue swirled around the crown. I felt my balls tighten and she did too, wrapping her arms around my hips to keep me close. I started to cum with great spurts and my sister swallowed as much as she could, little bits of it escaping from her between her lips.

"Alright, I'll get to the point. I'm saying that I would pay you to blow me."

He grabbed my arm very hard and I felt something hard on my back like a gun or something. I was scared to death! I thought I was going to be raped and killed and ditched somewhere!

Mary shivered with pleasure, and one of her hands slipped between our bellies and closed round my cock, giving it a loving squeeze.

He shuffled uncomfortably, looking down at the steps. He then looked me right in the eyes.

"Yeah, we're ready Mr. Music," Cindy added. "Now what do you want us to do?"

"Yes, it was," agreed Julie. "Thanks for inviting us. Now, let me help you clean up the mess."

Lucy put up her ruler.

The shock must have shown in my face. Gossip! The stories would never end. If that happened I'd be nothing more than a joke in the company. Who would ever believe that I'd gone up into this tower with two young guys actually thinking I was only going to look at the city views? No matter what I said, no matter what happened to this pair of lunatics, my career would be as thoroughly derailed as a piled up freight train.

"A little further to the edge so that his balls hang down nicely over the side of the mattress," Lori continued. "Yes, just like that. Now on your knees in front of him, girl. A man always loves to see that. That's good. Now pump that fat cock in your hand and watch his face for a reaction."

"Hey, that sounds fuckin' fan-tastic!" his friend replied.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home